Thursday, December 18, 2008

Scrapbook Update

My uncle asked me to scrapbook a lifetime of pictures as a gift to his children. This has been a somewhat daunting task, but it has been even more fun than I expected. First of all, I like doing this sort of thing! Secondly, I feel like I was transported back in time to ponder the specialness of our family, both those who have gone on and those of us who are still plugging away raising our own families. My aunt passed away a few years ago and I cannot believe how healing this process has been in grieving her. The memories are many.

Anyway, this is what my cousins will be receiving for Christmas this year. I only have a little done, so many more pictures to do! I focused on the "older" pictures first (my uncle and aunt's wedding, the grandparents, etc.) The other pages will be gifts throughout the year as I get them done (Valentine's Day, birthdays, Easter, Veteren's Day, whatever I can think of!) Hope you enjoy looking at them:











3 comments:

peata said...

sweet layouts.
making mini albums
mini album blog

Marjorie Hall said...

Thank you so much! I cased many of the layouts, so I'm sure the credit goes to others, but not sure who. Thanks again for the compliment!

Unknown said...

I really like these pages!