Saturday, July 26, 2008

Always Time for You

I cased this from someone, but I cannot remember who - sorry!

Mikayla (my 13 year old daughter) and I each made one. It was before the new long scallop punch came out and all those scallops were rather tedious with the corner rounder! I love how it came out, though and now that I DO have my new long scallop punch, I may be making more of these?!

This card uses the "Always Time for You" stamp set from the Occassions Mini 2008, which incidently, I won at regionals!! I was sooooo sick with pneumonia, but my precious upline, Wendy, was sweet enough to drag me all the way to Tulsa and prop me up in a chair. Imagine my surprise when my name popped up on the screen! Anyway, it's a darling set and I'll try to post some of my other creations using it soon. The paper is from the Designer Series Prints Pack (Level 1 Hostess Spring/Summer 2008)

No comments: